Monday, October 13, 2008

Home on the Range




Our home on the range, well you could call it a golfing range, but technically it is on hole #3.  I do love my home.  It has everything I wanted:  Mud room, separate laundry room, big master closet, pantry.  Sounds all nice and posh, but I almost wish I could move it into the country with some land and room to breathe.  There are so many covenants that we have to live by.  For example, you have to keep your garage door closed.  Now I don't mind keeping my garage door closed, in fact I prefer it since it is one less exit for Max to use, but I rankle at the thought of someone telling me I have to keep it shut.  We are required to have no less than 40 deciduous bushes and 30 evergreen bushes.  What is wrong with grass!!!  I'm sure it is against some code to have half naked toddlers roaming the streets, and toys and bikes strewn about.  So it was a nice home, but they will be asking us to move out before the year is up.

1 comment:

Angie said...

It is lovely- so far our neighborhood has not mentioned the naked toddlers and bikes and such. Apparently they forgot to put it in the covenants.