
Max brought me to tears today. I have a sore throat and am feeling a little under the weather. I told this to Max, and here is what transpired.
Mom: "Max, I don't feel very good, I think I'm a little sick."
Max: stops what he is doing, stands by me and holds his hands in the air.
Mom: thinking he is going to feel her forehead to confirm that she is warm and yes, she is sick, bends down to eye level.
Max: places both of his hands on the top of his mother's head and waits quietly for about 5 seconds, he then takes his hands off and cheerfully pronounces "okay, now you won't be sick anymore."
Mom: "Did you just give me a blessing, that was so nice."
Max: "Yea, I'm a nice brother."
What a humbling experience to be reminded of my Savior's love and the power of the priesthood by a 4 year old boy.
1 comment:
I need to see some new pictures of Dane! I keep hearing how huge he is.
Post a Comment