Thursday, May 14, 2009

"How the Ghost got the Cats tail" by Kai Jensen



The following story is a creative writing assignment by Kai. I have taken the liberty of removing the spelling errors so you can focus on the story line.

Once upon a time there was a ghost who wanted a tail, but not just any tail A manx cat's tail. He has a plan and he will tell it to you. First, he will sneek up with a knife then he will cut the tale (snip.) And that's how the minx cat lost it's tail. He used them when he signs up for baseball and golf, even fishing. He had lots of fun. When he's done he saves them in a trunck. The next day he didn't have any tails. There was only one. It was thin, then he had an idea. What was the ghosts idea? The story doesn't tell you, but the pictures will tell you.

Interesting, creative, different? You be the judge.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What is the picture of? I'm dying to know!

DeAnna said...

I had to ask Kai because I couldn't figure it out.

The picture is the Ghost using it as a frisbee. "He had to wrap it in a circle put some tape on it to hold it and it worked out great. The other tails were hard for baseball and golf, but the thin tail was too flimsy."