Everyday Life With 5 Boys and a Mom .
Oh my gosh! That's horrible, yet really funny. :D Bet the clean up was awful though. We miss you guys at Thanksgiving at Grandma's. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving, even if you weren't with us. :)
I love how he is holding onto the drawer pull. I love how he is your son. = >
What a little bum! I hope after you laughed and took a picture, you spanked him : )
No spankings, I just shake my head and wonder if his curiosity was satisfied.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! That's horrible, yet really funny. :D Bet the clean up was awful though.
We miss you guys at Thanksgiving at Grandma's. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving, even if you weren't with us. :)
I love how he is holding onto the drawer pull. I love how he is your son. = >
What a little bum! I hope after you laughed and took a picture, you spanked him : )
No spankings, I just shake my head and wonder if his curiosity was satisfied.
Post a Comment