Blessing #1 - Wade
It struck me the other day how much my Father in Heaven must love me to have placed me in Wade's path 14 years ago. He is truly my best friend. I don't think I could live miles away from family if he wasn't. He makes me laugh, he writes the best notes, and he is the greatest father. Everyday he comes home he will tell me about his day and what he did, and I love that he wants to tell me. It is one of the best parts of my day. Words cannot describe how fast 14 years has gone by, but they have been good years and I look forward to many more.
1 comment:
It makes me happy to hear that after 14 years of marriage. I love you and your family, I'm so glad you got to come for Christmas!
Post a Comment