Sometimes I put off the nap so Max will actually go to bed at 7:00 with Carter and Kai. Some days he makes it and others, well you get the picture. He is actually sleeping sitting up.
That reminds me of Samantha, I was sewing one night and she did not want to go to bed til I was done. So I gave in and let her sit at the table and watch. Not 5 min later she had her head on the Table and was out like a light! Gotta love those little ones! They say and do the darndest things!
1 comment:
That reminds me of Samantha, I was sewing one night and she did not want to go to bed til I was done. So I gave in and let her sit at the table and watch. Not 5 min later she had her head on the Table and was out like a light! Gotta love those little ones! They say and do the darndest things!
Post a Comment